Massage chairs are comfortable pieces of furniture designed to provide relaxation through automated massage techniques. They are also known as robotic massage chairs, which have a variety of massage settings and functions.
The chairs usually come with a special high-end massage roller, which is held within the backrest of the chair and is responsible for providing the massage. Massage chairs also feature a variety of functions, including recline, vibration, heat, or air massage.
When purchasing a massage chair, it is important to consider several factors, including comfort level, massage type, and features.
Comfort: Make sure the chair is comfortable for you, with ample room for your legs and body. Some massage chairs are adjustable, so you can adjust the height of the chair or the armrests to accommodate your body size.
Massage type: Different massage chairs offer different types of massages, such as Shiatsu, vibration, kneading, and Swedish. It’s important to consider what type of massage you want so that you select the right one.
Features: Look for a chair that has good ergonomics and is easy to use. It should also have a good range of massage settings, such as neck and shoulder, leg and foot, and full body massage. Other features to consider include heat massage, vibration, and lumbar support.
Top 5 Massage Chairs
1. Osaki OS-Pro Maxim Massage Chair: The Osaki OS-Pro Maxim is a high-end massage chair that includes four different massage settings and a foot reflexology massage. It is also equipped with a heating system, airbag massage and a unique full body stretch function.
2. Kahuna SM-7300 Massage Chair: The Kahuna SM-7300 is a high-end massage chair that features six massage settings, a zero gravity mode and a smart body scan technology that adjusts the rollers’ position according to the user’s body.
3. Real Relax 2021 Massage Chair: The Real Relax 2021 Massage Chair is an affordable massage chair that offers five different massage settings and a true zero gravity design. It also includes airbag massage, and heat massage functions.
4. Relaxonchair MK-XVI Massage Chair: The Relaxonchair MK-XVI is a mid-range massage chair that features four massage settings, a rolling massage with a Shiatsu-type action, and a real-time muscle tracking technology.
5. Luraco iRobotics 6S Massage Chair: The Luraco iRobotics 6S massage chair is a high-end massage chair that comes with six massage settings, a zero-gravity design, and a advanced DynaRoll system that adjusts the placement of the rollers to suit the user’s body.
When selecting the best massage chair for you, it’s important to consider what type of massage you prefer and what features would make your massage experience the most enjoyable. With so many options available, it’s important to consider the technology, comfort, and cost before making a purchase. It’s also important to make sure the chair you select is made from high-quality materials and is ergonomically designed. Once you’ve selected the best chair for you, you’ll soon be enjoying the restorative power of a good massage.
Q: Which are the best massage chairs?
A: It depends on personal preference, but the top rated massage chairs include the Osaki OS-4000, Real Relax 2020, Kahuna LM6800, and the Luraco iRobotics 7.
Q: How much do massage chairs cost?
A: Prices vary depending on the features and quality of the chair, but most range from $400 – $3000.
Q: What features do massage chairs have?
A: Features can vary, but some may include varying speeds, multiple massage settings, heat, zero gravity mode, and remote control.
Q: How often should a massage chair be serviced?
A: A massage chair should be serviced at least once a year, to ensure that all components are functioning properly. Additionally, it’s important to test the chair for any potential mechanical issues and to ensure that the fabric is clean and free of dirt and dust.